Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A1 [P6]
- Name Roland Wolf
- Institute University of Dundee
Tool name: Anti-Cytochrome P450 3A1 [P6]
Tool type: Antibodies
Tool sub-type: Primary antibody
Reactivity: Human ; Mouse ; Rat
Application: ELISA ; FACS ; WB
Description: The CYP2 family are part of the microsomal drug metabolising system that is responsible for oxidation of many therapeutic agents as well as steroids, fatty acids and many other endogenous substances. Cytochrome P450 3A4 is abundantly expressed in liver and small intestine and is inducible by barbiturates, glucocorticoids and rifampicin.
Immunogen: Rat liver cytochrome P450 3A1
Research area: Cancer ; Cell Signaling & Signal Transduction ; Metabolism
- For Research Use Only
- • Probert et al. 2014. Toxicol Sci. 137(2):350-70. PMID: 24235770.
- • Utility of B-13 progenitor-derived hepatocytes in hepatotoxicity and genotoxicity studies.
- • Hu et al. 2011. Drug Metab Dispos. 39(3):419-25. PMID: 21135265.
- • Opposite effect of diabetes mellitus induced by streptozotocin on oral and intravenous pharmacokinetics of verapamil in rats.
- • Matuskova et al. 2009. Neuro Endocrinol Lett. 30 Suppl 1:41-5. PMID: 20027143.
- • Influence of probiotics on rat liver biotransformation enzymes.