- Name Nancy Hogg
- Institute Cancer Research UK, London Research Institute: Lincoln's Inn Fields
- Tool name: Family 1 sibling - LAD-III Lymphoblastoid Cell Line
- Alternate names: Fermitin family homolog 3, MIG2-like protein, Unc-112-related protein 2
- Tool type: Cell Lines
- Organism: Human
- Tissue: Blood
- Cancer type: Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-III (LAD-III)
- Disease: Cancer
- Growth properties: Suspension, lymphoblastoid cell line
- Description: An EBV-transformed B lymphoblastoid cell line (LCL) derived from the sister of a Maltese subject that has Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-III (LAD-III) with a mutation in the kindlin-3 gene. LCLs are also available from the subject, father and mother. This cell line was derived from 'Family 1 sibling' as described in Svensson et al. 2009. N.Nat Med. 2009 Mar;15(3):306-12. PMID: 1923446
- Research area: Adhesion; Immunology
- For Research Use Only
- • Svensson et al. 2009. Nat Med. 15(3):306-12. PMID: 19234463.
- • Leukocyte adhesion deficiency-III is caused by mutations in KINDLIN3 affecting integrin activation.