- Name John Isaacs
- Institute Johns Hopkins University
- Tool name: R-3327 G cell line
- Tool type: Cell Lines
- Disease: Cancer
- Model: Cancer Model
- Description: The in vitro cell line R-3327-G was derived from the parental R3327 tumor discovered by W.F. Dunning in a 22-month-old inbred Copenhagen male rat. Upon several in vivo passages of the original tumor, sublines were developed.
- Research area: Cancer; Drug Discovery & Development
- For Research Use Only
- • Santen et al. 1987. Prostate. 11(4):377-87. PMID: 3684786.
- • Isaacs et al. 1986. Prostate. 9(3):261-81. PMID: 3774632.