- Institute Dublin City University
- Tool name: GroClone Serum-Free BriClone Cell Culture Media
- Alternate names: Serum-Free BriClone Cell Culture Media
- Tool type: Media
- Tool sub-type: Cell culture media
- Description: Serum-free additive designed to improve the efficiency and support optimal growth of freshly-fused hybridoma cells during the fusion and post fusion stages of antibody production and under conditions of hybridoma single cell cloning.
- For Research Use Only
- Application notes: GroClone FABs are identical to BriClone â but this _me apply to antibody development scientists who must work in a more restrictive regulatory environment. GroClone addresses the same customer need as BriClone - but a different customer segment - scientists who require process predictability in a regulatory-compliant environment. It is a premium product as it is chemically defined and serum-free. GroClone thus opens up new markets not available to BriClone to researchers who need to develop cultures in an animal- free product development system (Biopharma, In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD)).
- Format: Liquid