- Institute Dublin City University
- Tool name: CHO-Late Cell Culture Media
- Alternate names: CHO-Late Cell Culture Media
- Tool type: Media
- Tool sub-type: Cell culture media
- Description: A serum-free, proteinfree, chemically-defined medium for Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) cells. CHO-late delivers increased CHO productivity.
- For Research Use Only
- Application notes: CHO-Late delivers increased CHO productivity. Existing cell culture media products that perform well for one application (i.e. growth) often perform poorly for others (e.g. productivity) â CHO-Early and CHO-Late were developed to address this challenge and are aimed to be sold together as a paired âCHO cell culture solutionâ. CHO-Late addresses the customer need (among biopharma researchers) for a dependable, high- performance CHO media that delivers higher titres of recombinant product. When combined, CHO-Early and CHO-Late should fulfil the customer need for (i) high viable cell densities & viabilities early in CHO culture, followed by (ii) high recovery of titre during the stationary / production phase.
- Format: Liquid