- Institute University of Connecticut
Tool name: BioGraphene Gr-SA
Tool type: Small molecules
Description: High quality graphene with good colloidal stability and low toxicity that has direct use in cell culture studies and other biological applications such as drug delivery, bioelectronics and biosensors. Prepared in biocompatible media (serum) for high stability and low nanotoxicity
Additional notes: Bovine serum albumin coated graphene. Aqueous solution (100 ml); BioGraphene; shelf life of 35 days; 15 mg/ml. Highlights: High colloidal stability, Low toxicity, Protein-coated, Biocompatible.
- For Research Use Only
- • Pattammattel et al. 2017. Langmuir. 33(49):14184-14194. PMID: 29144756.
- • Controlling the Graphene-Bio Interface: Dispersions in Animal Sera for Enhanced Stability and Reduced Toxicity.
- • BioGraphene: Direct Exfoliation of Graphite in a Kitchen Blender for Enzymology Applications.
- • Kumar et al. 2016. Methods Enzymol. 571:225-44. PMID: 27112402.