- Name Michael Bouchard
- Institute Drexel University
- Tool name: pHBx-FLAG vector
- Alternate names: nonstructural protein X, protein X, peptide X, pX
- Tool type: Vector
- Tool sub-type: pcDNA3.1
- Description: This vector can be used to express hepatitis B virus HBx protein in a variety of primary and cancer cells. The addition of the FLAG-epitope tag allows for detection in western and immunofluorescent cell-based studies and provides better detection ability than can currently be achieved with commercially available anti-HBx antibodies.
- Research area: Cancer; Virology
- Bacterial resistance: Ampicillin
- Selectable markers: Neomycin
- For Research Use Only
- • Clippinger et al. 2008. J Virol. 82(14):6798-811. PMID: 18448529.
- • McClain et al. 2007. J Virol. 81(21):12061-5. PMID: 17699583.